Saturday, August 25, 2007

Facebook STILL harrassing me

I received this email today:

Hi,
Our systems indicate that you've been misusing certain features on thesite. This email serves as a warning. Misuse of Facebook's featuresor violating Facebook's terms of use may result in your account beingdisabled . Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions, please contact warning@facebook.com from your login email address.
The Facebook Team

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED!

I can only assume that this comes as a result of my continued posting of breastfeeding pictures. The group "Hey, Facebook, breastfeeding is not obscene (Official Petition to Facebook) now has over 6000 registered members. Does this mean nothing? When is Facebook going to GET IT that breastfeeding is NOT OBSCENE!!!!!!

I sent this email in return:

I received this email from facebook today. I am very confused as to which services I have been misusing. On the contrary, I feel that as a contributing member of facebook, I have valuable services to offer, such as a support group for children with cystic fibrosis, an online support group for new mothers having trouble breastfeeding their babies, as well as particiaption in various charities and causes.

I am very hurt that a moderator would accuse me of misusing facebook services, and I would appreciate a reply with a description of how I am doing so.


Sincerely,
KS

And received an automated response.

Hi,
Action has been taken on your account, and Facebook Customer Support has received your inquiry. We will review your situation and get back to you as soon as possible.Thanks for contacting Facebook.-
Facebook Customer Support


I say BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to facebook! Shame on you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I signed up today with http://www.breastfeeders.net - its aim is to get all breastfeeding mothers off Facebook and onto there - its a free site! check it out!

Scofio morgan said...

I was tested Hsv positive and ever since then i have been taking different kinds of medicine but yet no improvement until i saw testimonies on the internet of how Robinson buckler has been curing different people from different kinds of diseases, immediately i contacted him. After our discussion he prepared the medicine and send it to me, which i received and took according to his instructions. Now my doctor just confirmed me HSV2 negative. My heart is so filled with joy, thank you so much Robinson buckler for curing me. If you are reading this and you are suffering from HSV or any other disease or you want to fix your broken marriage/relationship or maybe get back with your Ex husband, Ex wife, Boyfriend or girlfriend you can contact this Email address: [Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com....Robinsonbuckler@yahoo.com]

Acne
Acromegaly
Addison’s
Allergy
Alopecia Areata
Alzheimer’s
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Anxiety disorders
Aplastic Anemia
Asthma
Atopic dermatitis
Autism
Back Pain
Bell’s Palsy
Bronchitis
Calcaneal spur
Callosities
Cancer
Candidiasis
Cardiac
Carpal Tunnel Syndr
Cellulitis
Cervical Spondylitis
Chalazion
Actinic Keratosis
Athlete’s Foot
Fibroid Tumor.
Enlarge Prostate.
Erectile Dysfunction….
Arthritis.
Get ex lover back.
The Opioid Epidemic.
Obesity.
Infertility/Impotency.
Eye Problem.
Cold Sores
Dandruff
Dermatitis
Eczema
Genital Herpes
Genital Warts
Hair Loss
Erectile dysfunction
Hives – Chronic (urticaria)
Hyperhidrosis
Impetigo
Jock Itch
Keratosis Pilaris
Lice
Lichen Planus
Medication refill
Melasma
Milia
Moles
Molluscum Contagiosum
Nail Fungus
Poison Ivy
Post Treatment Concerns
Psoriasis
Ringworm
Rosacea
Scabies
Seborrheic Dermatitis
Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Warts